Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Update from the News Desk!



Hello, friends!

I want to thank the many people who've been asking me if everything is all right and inquiring as to  when I'd get back to posting in this blog. The short answers are "Yes, everything is all right" and "I am now in the process of updating the last 7 events from 2014 and will soon announce our plans for 2015."

I had not intended to let my blogging lapse for so long but due to a very heavy fall/winter schedule coupled with some significant health issues it became impossible to keep it up. I apologize for the absence but I can assure you that I will be back to full force in March and between now and then I will be posting abbreviated accounts of the seven 2014 events plus the first two of 2015 to make sure you're all caught up.

Also, I will provide details regarding the aforementioned "health issues" in an upcoming post as they will greatly affect my activities for the next 10-12 weeks. After that, look out--I hope to be pounding the pavement again and spreading the Get Back UP message from a totally fresh perspective!

Please check back soon for my terser-than-usual accounts of these events: Cannonball 1/2 Marathon, Greensboro 13.1 Half Marathon, Rock 'n' Roll Los Angeles 1/2 Marathon, Phoenix 3TV 1/2 Marathon, Special Ops Warrior Foundation Charity Golf Tourney, TeamUP Weekend & Charlotte Thunderoad 1/2 Marathon, Rock 'n' Roll San Antonio 1/2 Marathon, Rock 'n' Roll New Orleans Full Marathon and Myrtle Beach Full Marathon.

Be well!

Beth



No comments:

Post a Comment