Thursday, January 16, 2014

New Announcements for 2014!


As we kickoff the year, we’re moving, shaking and incorporating new ways for all of my friends to get involved with Get Back Up Today. There are two added plans for 2014, and I’m excited to share them with you. Here’s what’s happening:

1) 500 Acts of Getting Back Up
We want to see how you Get Back Up every day! Whether it’s walking the dog, running a race, getting a quick workout in, or playing in the yard with the kids, we want to see it. Post your picture on Facebook, Twitter or email GetBackUpToday@gmail.com, and let us know what Get Back Up means to you. I’ll also be counting my own acts as I travel across the country, but would love your help in reaching our goal.

2) Guest Blogger Posts
I have been lucky enough to meet so many people across the country who have all shared their inspiring stories with me. Throughout the years, I have realized we are not alone in our struggles and triumphs – no matter what we’re personally Getting Back Up from. I want to share those stories on my blog because it’s so important to get the word out and build strong community support. If you’re interested in sharing your story – whether you have foot drop or not! – send your story to GetBackUpToday@gmail.com. We will be posting guest blogger stories monthly along with my own posts, so check back often to see what’s new.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow this osunds SO exciting! I would love to get involved! I will definitely be sending my story though!
    gaelynsheartofiron.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete